Wednesday, August 2, 2006

BENGAWAN SOLO

OK, now I'm feeling soooooooooo excited!!!!
I found this perfect choir voices of Bengawan Solo. At first I thought, 'nah, this wouldn't fit' because it was sang in group (I think it's a Singaporean choir group) but you know what, I WAS SOOOOO WRONG!!
Now I'm listening to it, it gives me a real goosebumps, meaning that this one is veryX10 great!!!
Now I'm telling ya, find a big headspeaker and listen!! It is sooo cool (oh my God, I never thought I would love this song this way)
Yup, Abang Najib was right. It's a good song.

Just click here!!!
to save: right click, and 'Save Target As' You can also do that to Edelwiess.

information:
Bengawan Solo is the name of the longest river at Java. Written in 1940 by Gesang Martohartono, it is a keroncong style song with Portuguese influence. This song is actually very popular in ASIA (can you believe that, how couldn't I know??!!).

lyric:

bengawan solo, riwayatmu ini
sedari dulu jadi perhatian insani
musim kemarau, tak seberapa airmu
di musim hujan air meluap* sampai jauh ...
--
mata airmu dari solo
terkurung gunung seribu
air mengalir sampai jauh
akhirnya ke laut ...
--
itu perahu, riwayatmu dulu
kaum pedagang s'lalu naik itu perahu

*in the choir you hear them say' mengalir' instead of 'meluap'. I think they also change some other word, which is (for me) isn't good 0_o
However, it's still beautiful =)

Enjoy!!


p/s:
Ok people, since I'm using this Library PC now I couldn't save the target (the mp3 file) because it doesn't allow me to do that. However, if all of you have problems to download just tell me, but I think you guys can always listen to it by just one click (and I don't understand the broken link thingy T_T).
And if you really want the song, email me at myunicorn_02@yahoo.com or kairan_85@yahoo.com and I'll send the file to you. So don't worry, be happy.

Thank you for your concern =)

-azUwachan @ 4.15 p.m-

1 comments:

I manage to download it!!!! huhaa...I'll try to upload via other file host...maybe some others cannot d/load it via RipWay...

Post a Comment