Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More photos of you guys...!

Assalamualaikum.. hmm, no updates since the Musabaqah performances..Yeah, we are busy preparing for the next three performances. Anyway, sorry for keeping you waiting for those photos. So, here are some of the photos posted according to events. Oh yeah, before I forgot, I would like to welcome new members of IIUM Angklung Club (two brothers and five sisters) and I hope you guys enjoyed yourself with us and together we bring Angklung forward..

I also give here the link to download our performances during Musabaqah which is Ching Ai and Puji-Pujian. I just got Iktiraf video last night and haven't got chance to edit it..you guys performed if pretty well tho'..tak caye??go download and watch it! hahaz...I guess I gotta go now. To Team Mustahil, good luck for 24th performance and to Team II, get ready for the 26th... Cyahok! Chayok!



HUMANITARIAN CULTURAL NIGHT



IIUM INTER-IPT MUSABAQAH TILAWAH AL-QURAN


TRAINING SESSION FOR AUGUST'S PERFORMANCES



FRESH PLAYERS OF IAC-TEAM II

CHING AI PERFORMANCE
click here




POSTED BY:
Fairuz
23.08.06

0 comments:

Post a Comment