Sunday, December 2, 2012

AGM/AGD 2011/2012

This annual event was held at 30th November 2012 at Seminar Room Cultural Activity Centre (CAC). The theme for that night is "Retro Gets Alive!". Everybody was very pretty and smart with their "retro'' outfits.
The Retro King and Queen for that night is Br Syahmi and Sis Dian. After the dissolution of current tenure, Br. Haris has announced the new mainboard. Sis Wan Nabilah has been chosen as the new President for session 2012/2013. Here are her speech on that lovely night:


Salam to all Angklung-ians..


First of all, I would like to say congratulation and thank you to the organizing committees for successfully organized lovely and wonderful AGM/AGD 2011/2012. 

Thank you to previous tenure to have chosen me to be the President next tenure Angklung. I am honored to have been chosen to lead this wonderful club that I love. From assistant secretary become a President, I have to admit that I can not lead this club alone, I will definitely need all your help and assistance (undergraduate members, postgraduate member, current and previous board, alumni, Bapak Dadang) to take our club to the next level. To all new tenure, congratulation and I look forward to working with all of you for the next one year.

-Wan Nabilah-







Retro King
Retro Queen






Alhamdulillah, this Annual Grand Meeting/ Dinner went smoothly. Thank you for Angklung Club members who attended this event and also congratulations to the committees involved. May Allah bless all of you. Thank you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment