Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IIUM Angklung Club at Broga Hill : 4th June 2011


Salam

Hey guys ! what's up ? by the way just a short update regarding our group binding last week which organized by bureau of technical and maintenance at Broga hill,Semenyih.

We depart at 4.30am from IIUM and reach there about 6.00am . We begin the day with performing Faj'r prayer.Here I would like to express my gratitude to Allah s.w.t for let me join the team which they teach me something that I couldn't forget at all. Always perform your duty to Allah no matter in what ever condition or situation,salute guys !!!

After broga we went to sungai tekala and have our makcik-makcik mandi session :) guys i guess we all have a great weekend right ?


watch out for T-DEV group binding at Genting Highland very near,coming soon !!!

regards,
President

1 comments:

Post a Comment